Thinking of our customers to be informed, satisfied and have better customer service, we make our selling terms and conditions policy available, as follows:
- All our prices are after taxes.
- All our prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The prices and conditions are valid as long as there is no global affectation that affects the transfers, shipments, or imports that make the services more expensive; if necessary, the conditions will have to be validated with your Account Executive.
ON SALE PRODUCTS
- Our offers and promotions will be notified through our social networks, a mass mail, or notified directly by your Sales Executive. Or, they can be consulted in the promotions section of the Charlotte Cosmetics website (www.charlotte.com.co).
- All our offers and promotions are subject to the validity specified in the promotion or while stocks last.
- At the time of placing an order, we reserve the right to separate from our inventory the product or products ordered. This will be done EXCLUSIVELY after receipt of your payment and verification to Charlotte’s bank account of the payment corresponding to the confirmation of your purchase.
- The shipping time varies between 48 hours, 72 hours, or more, depending on the destination. These times are specified at the time of purchase. The REAL SHIPPING time runs EXCLUSIVELY after the purchase and is considered only from MONDAY to SATURDAY (Saturday until noon) when they are by independent courier companies. The cost of these shipments also varies according to the destination. It should be noted that this cost is not charged by Charlotte Cosmetics, but by the courier company.
- Orders for cash on delivery will be delivered a maximum of one day after making your purchase, in the city of Bogotá it costs between five thousand Colombian pesos. and nine thousand Colombian pesos ($5,000 – $9,000) at other locations as established by the distributor.
- Once the order has been shipped, it is the client’s responsibility to follow up on their order with the guide number provided, and the courier company’s responsibility to comply with the times mentioned in the type of shipment that our CLIENT has chosen. Our CUSTOMERS can personally track their shipment on the official pages of the transport companies.
- We are NOT responsible if your order is delayed. However, we support your purchase and our SALES staff will assist you in the event of any inconvenience in the delivery of your order (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In the event of any delay in the delivery or shipment of your order, it is the responsibility of our CLIENT to contact our SALES department at telephone subscribers +573106274678 and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Orders will be sent EXCLUSIVELY to the address specified in the SHIPPING data provided by the customer.
It is important that the client indicates the reason for messaging and the product they want to purchase. In case of not have contact with any courier/freight company, we can suggest and quote the cost with one of the independent companies that offer this service, the one that is most favorable for both the customer and us.
- The customer is responsible for verifying that the products requested in their purchase order match the products invoiced, and the products physically received; In case of discrepancy, the client must notify his Sales Executive at the time of receipt of the merchandise so that the corresponding claim is accepted.
- The hours to process purchase orders and be delivered the same day will be from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, both for national shipments and for home deliveries in the city of Bogota.
- Merchandise shipments are NOT insured; If the client wishes to insure the merchandise, he must assume the additional surcharge for GOODS INSURANCE that is charged directly by the courier company. If you request the contracting of insurance for your shipment, the percentage of the charge for this concept is calculated according to the policies of the courier that is contracted. If the client does not wish to pay the MERCHANDISE INSURANCE, Charlotte is not responsible for physical damage, theft, loss, or any loss that occurred to the merchandise.
- When the insured shipment is damaged or missing, consider the following:
- In case of loss or misplacement, you must submit your claim in writing to Charlotte Cosmetics within a period of no more than 24 hours, to the email email@example.com
- Consider that whoever receives the cargo will be signing an agreement and in case of partial loss or damage must make the claim at the moment.
- If you see the packaging in poor condition, report it to the courier staff and check the contents of the package in their presence, this will facilitate any claim for damage to it.
- Charlotte Cosmetics is not responsible in case of theft or total loss of merchandise; however, in cases where Charlotte Cosmetics is acting as a shipper, claim processing for lost or misplaced merchandise plus shipping is an additional service. Charlotte Cosmetics offers delivery service (limited delivery area).
About payments, we accept all Credit and Debit Cards directly in our physical store or through our website www.charlotte.com.co or payment link in order to give our client payment solutions. Likewise, we handle payments by bank transfers directly to our account, if consignments are made, the national commission must be taken into account since the net value to be paid cannot be affected by this type of procedure.
WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
- All of our products are NEW, however, most of them include a coded label, in order to facilitate the product WARRANTY procedure if necessary.
- In the event that we do not have an EQUAL or BETTER replacement, or that this exceeds the price paid (by more than 5%), we will contact our CLIENT within a maximum period of 5 BUSINESS DAYS. If you cannot be reached by phone and there is no response from you via email, it is your full responsibility to contact us as soon as possible.
- The warranty specified in the original product will be taken into account in the replacement provided.
- Products such as nail polishes or gels will not be changed after two days of receiving your order, if it is a special case you should contact your sales executive to review the case.
- The client has 3 business days, from the date of receipt of the merchandise, to request a return process with their Sales Executive.
- For any product return issue, the client must first present the case to their Sales Executive who will inform them if their request can be evaluated or not, and in this way, the client has a pre-authorization to send the product or products. back to the Charlotte Cosmetics warehouse for the physical inspection and return process (if applicable), NOTE: The guarantee is made for manufacturing defects, NOT for improper use of the product, or excesses, among others.
- The client must not send the product to Charlotte Cosmetics without having obtained the pre-authorization from its Sales Executive. If the shipment is authorized, the product must be sent to Charlotte Cosmetics (Calle 22i #100-84, Bogotá D.C) for a maximum of the day after the sales executive has authorized; The client must send the complete products with their original packaging intact and the electrical products with their power source.
- Once the product or products are physically in the Charlotte Cosmetics warehouse, they will be inspected to validate if the return of the product or products is accepted, or if it is not appropriate. In the event that the product in question has marks of having been installed or damaged, the return will not be accepted, and the product or products will be returned to the customer. Product guarantees will not be accepted due to customer misuse, our electrical products have a 6-month guarantee from their purchase.
All shipping costs generated by the return of the product are the responsibility of the customer.
Report to the customer service area the guarantees that are presented (You must send 2 photos and 1 video of the product that presents the novelty) to the email firstname.lastname@example.org with the customer’s purchase data.
- At Charlotte Cosmetics we have the possibility of invoicing in national currency or in US dollars. It is important to note that your payment must be in the currency that you wish to be billed. It is not acceptable to bill in dollars and do the payment in Colombian pesos or vice versa. Please indicate your billing preference on your purchase order.
- It will be carried out by electronic invoicing that will be sent to the client through the email registered in our virtual channels or in the physical system of our facilities.